Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 22 of 66 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Due Date - Jan 2015

Kkangaroo is offline Registered User
    Btw, ladies, there's the 22nd international baby and children product expo being held at the wan chai convention and exhibition centre from August 1-3 (10am-9pm) and August 4 (10am-7:30pm).

My friend recommended it to me, however the website is in Chinese, so I can't read all the details:

??????2014?8?1?4???????????Hall 1????22????????????????26????????????????

I will go with my hubby and friend to check it out. See if anyone is interested. I hear you can get products at cheaper prices, and loads of variety all under one roof!

Kkangaroo is offline Registered User

elephant is offline Registered User
    Unfortunately I can't make it to the gathering on 25th July, hope to make it to the next one!

@lesiley I'm seeing Dr Alex Doo from The Women's Clinic in central, and I know he is affiliated with Mathilda.

@rosieposie Yes, Pure Yoga has prenatal class across various locations. U can check out the class schedules online.

@kkangaroo I'm on trial period with Pure now and have tried one class so far. It's very mild compared to a regular yoga class. Lots of stretching and breathing exercises. Still deciding if I shd sign up longer term.

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

rani is offline Administrator
    Lesiley,

here's a list of expat friendly Drs

Popular Gynecologists in Hong Kong - Hong Kong GeoBaby
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

Lesiley is offline Registered User
    @ Kkangaroo, really thanks for your suggestion, there is a quality health care in DB, don't know if any OB there, my hubby's friend's wife had her check-ups in central somewhere. It was her who recommended me definitely go to Mathilda, said really a nice experience, but she had C-section done there, don't know many natural birth delivery they handle each year, plus I searched OBs like Dr Patrick Chen and Dr Marco Van, both of them are very good at C-section, not sure about the natural delivery part.

24th?the meet up date been changed? I do hope to make more friends in HK, but I am just a bit shy and my hubby will be back at home from business trip to Singapore on 25th.July, so I will see if I can make it.

@ elephant, your info is very helpful, I will check it later, Dr Alex Doo is a male Dr? I wonder if I should choose a female Dr to help me if I plan to have natural delivery next March, this is another thing I am concern at this stage. Really thank you, appreciate your help.

rani is offline Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesiley View Post
    Hi Yuki,

25th.July the meet up part sounds exciting to me, but I am a little bit shy, part of the reason is I live in DB, not from local, don't really have a sociable life, most time I stayed at home on my own, no pets no kids very tough to make friends in DB, plus I don't work, so...

Also it's gonna be the same day that my hubby back from his business trip to Singapore. I may need to think about it. Hope I could finally make it, as I really hope I could make some new friends in HK and share some nice time with to be mothers.

Let's see.
    Lesiley come join us on the 25th. It will be fun to meet everyone. It's a small group.
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

@Rani, haha I have to say you are always very resourceful, thank you so much to share useful info with us. Hope can meet up with you soon and other mothers too.

Page 22 of 66 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast