Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 29 of 66 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Due Date - Jan 2015

Lesiley is offline Registered User
    sorry it's daily diet, not daily diary😅

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

pollyrafiq is offline Registered User
    Welcome Sophiejgod to this thread and your pregnancy, I live in the Island Eastern side 2 MTR stations away from Causeway Bay, we still have room for you if you can make it tonight to our dinner meet-up, the very first time for us ALL to meet together, friendly chat, sharing and support, if you are up to it, do let us know, until then stay healthy and happy!!!

Lesiley, no worry, small thing and we respect everyone's choice, do what you want and when you want!

Lesiley is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by pollyrafiq View Post
    Lesiley, no worry, small thing and we respect everyone's choice, do what you want and when you want!
    @Polly,thanks for your understanding.

Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

CoquinaHK is offline Registered User
    I wish I was already in Hong Kong to be able to come to your get together!! Exciting menu by the way, I am salivating!!! I hope there will be other gatherings in the near future and I look forward to meeting you.

CoquinaHK is offline Registered User
    Hello all, can anyone advise on the best place to have nuchal translucency scan (including free Beta-hcg and papp-a blood test, combined test) in Hong Kong and about booking times?
    I am supposed to move to HK right at the beginning of week 11... so I have to decide if postponing my departure and have this done in London or coming to HK and have it done there. Hard decision, because I don't know where I could do it! Thanks.

CoquinaHK, the mentioned tests will be recommended by the OB doctor once understand your medical history to see if there is a need, like you said either to have it done in London or HK but retain the copy for doctor reference.

12 weeks will be a milestone to have either the Oscar Test or the Nifty Test for the genetic disorder test.

How's everyone so far?

I had my 15 weeks 2 days OB visit, sign up some mother club's application and got a huge bag with sundries item like pregnancy milk, baby cloth and the baby blanket.

Baby is fine, 15 cm by length and happy growing, everything steady and will wait for the next visit in 5 weeks time.

I have brought up the Placenta Encapsulation to doctor, doctor agree to sign off the paper but ask me to contact the hospital directly, therefore called St Paul, first nurse did not explained well what I need to get the license from Food & Hygiene Dept in HK then I requested to talk to her line manger, later she called me and explained hospital policy changed this May and no longer allow the patient to retain the placenta for own consumption, rigid and backward!

Then end up I am on the waiting list the Sanitorium Hospital as this hospital is a popular celebrity hospital in Hong Kong, they allow me to keep my placenta so that I can make the capsules.

Would like to hear your up-to-date too!

Page 29 of 66 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast