Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 6 of 66 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Due Date - Jan 2015

emch1224 is offline Registered User

@pollyrafiq... I'm staying here partially because of Hk ID as well...

Lucky you! I love scans! I'm one week behind you. Have a 9w scan next week and can't wait :)

Yes, pray for safe delivery to all the expecting mummies out there!

I'm reading Ina Mays Guide to Childbirth... It's really empowering. Good read if anyone is passionate about vaginal delivery or worried about the experience of labour ;)

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

thelovingmum is offline Registered User

I love scans too! I look at it as my 'face to face' appointment with my little bub and I look forward to it so much.

Thanks for the tip on the book, will look out for it.

rani is offline Administrator

AprilBuddy2014 is offline Registered User

Hi, I am wondering if anyone is going for an Oscar or Nifty test at 11-13 wks? Have done some reading and my understanding is that Nifty is 99% accurate while Oscar is 90%. The price difference is about $4,000. I am wondering if it is necessary to go for Nifty if you are not having a high risk pregnancy. Any thoughts on this?

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

KTownbaby is offline Registered User

Hi everyone, I'm about 9 weeks now but not booked in for my first appt until 13 weeks with the public system but everyone here seems to be going for scans and appointments so I am wondering if I should be doing anything different? Any advice gratefully accepted!!

pollyrafiq is offline Registered User

My Nifty test has been scheduled on Jun 28 of almost 12 weeks pregnancy at the price of HKD7000. It's personal and I would like to ensure healthy baby with me, very much looking forward to this amazing wonderful journey of pregnancy.

I was told the public system no ultra sound picture to take home, the scan is more for the doctor for reference, quick with no medication, the basic get to know, depends on the person if they want to know or have more knowledge to bring home.

Kkangaroo is offline Registered User

Hi everyone! Congrats to all of you on your pregnancy!

I am also due in January, and it's my first one! I am currently 9weeks+4days. I'm also planning to give birth at Queen Mary, as I have read loads of good reviews, and it's the best amongst all the public hospitals.
    Have had private check ups so far, as my first public hospital registration at Tsan Yuk is in my 13th week.

During my last private checkup, last Sunday, I was able to see and hear my baby's heartbeat! It was an amazing feeling. I was not having high expectations, as I have been having doubts due to a miscarriage last December :( Every pregnancy is different, and I believe this one's going A-OK. :)

Looking forward to sharing my pregnancy journey with all of you and hearing all of yours too! Happy pregnancy everyone!

Kkangaroo is offline Registered User

I suggest having an appointment with a private doctor while you wait. You will be able to have an ultrasound, hear your baby's heartbeat, and get any questions answered by your doc. Furthermore, if you are not already having your prenatal vitamins, he/she will be able to prescribe you with some. Though it is not necessary, an early appt can give your mind some peace if you are having any worries.

Page 6 of 66 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast