Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 7 of 66 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Due Date - Jan 2015

KTownbaby is offline Registered User

Thanks kkangeroo, and congratulations! I did go get another blood test this week and the numbers were good. I also went to see Annerley Midwifes and they were fantastic so I will be taking one of their packages as well to supplement the public system. I think it will make me feel more comfortable to be able to ask questions and go to the classes they provide.

emch1224 is offline Registered User

Hi kkangaroo! Welcome to the board! I'm 9 weeks 5 days, pregnant with twins! It's so great getting to see and hear the babies hey!! At my last ultrasound (3 days ago), I saw one little one paddling her arms and legs... As though she was waving at me :) waiting anxiously for the 12 weeks mark so I can announce it to the world!

My doctor ordered an OSCAR scan for my 12 weeks. Which test is everyone else having?

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Kkangaroo is offline Registered User

Yea, that's a good idea. I know they have this half & half package (public + private), which is quite attractive. However, I wish their classes were on weekends, so that my husband and I both can go to them.

Thx! Congrats on your pregnancy emch1224! That's cute, I wish I could have taken a longer look at my baby via ultrasound, the private doctor seemed quite rushed. I can't wait for my next ultrasound!

I have announced my pregnancy to 2 close friends, my sister, and my husband's parents (as we are staying with them for the time being). It's really hard to hide those pregnancy symptoms, and it's been much easier this way. But definitely will wait the 12 week mark before announcing it to my parents and other friends.

My first scan to test for down syndrome is also in the 12th week. I am not even sure what type of scan it is, I think just the regular one. It costs 1700 at the private hospital. Where will you be getting your OSCAR scan done?

I'm doing the 'best of both worlds' package. But the classes are all in the evenings so hopefully you could do that? My husband is away a lot but hopefully he will be able to make a lot of them - fingers crossed!

Oh? What time in the evenings? My husband usually does not arrive home until 8 - 8:30 pm. :(

Hi kkangeroo, I'm pretty sure it's 6:30-8:30 but they do also do one where they pack it all into a weekend. That might work better for you and your husband. It's worth giving them a call to talk about it, they are really helpful

Kkangaroo likes this.

emch1224 is offline Registered User

I think the OSCAR scan is a blood test and an ultrasound. I can't wait. I heard it takes a while to take the measurements so you're just lying there watching your baby on the screen. I'm doing my at a clinic at Central, his name is Dr Lam (sorry, forgot his first name).

Annerley is amazing hey! When are you planning to start the classes KTownbaby?

Page 7 of 66 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast