Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 8 of 66 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Due Date - Jan 2015

KTownbaby is offline Registered User
    Hi emch1224, I'll start the classes early November. Are you doing classes there too? When do you start?

pollyrafiq is offline Registered User
    I will have my Nifty test this weekend.

Anyone interest to have the Antenatal classes for childbirth together, I have registered The Adventist Hospital in Aug for 4 sessions conducted in English from nutrition, breathing techniques, stages of labor, care of newborn and breastfeeding.

emch1224 is offline Registered User
    Hey @KTownbaby and @pollyrafiq,

I don't know if i am super unorganised or what but I haven't really PLANNED my antenatal classes yet... i still think its too early... i haven't bought or signed up for much since I found out I was pregnant because I didn't want to jinx anything (haha). I;m currently 10 weeks and probably won't look into securing anything until 12 weeks (or after my OSCAR results).

I am definitely going with Annerley's classes though because they seem to know what they're talking about and I found them to be quite personal and approachable. At how many weeks are we supposed to be taking these classes? Everything in Hong Kong seems like it gets booked out in a blink of an eye!

Em x

@ emch1224, HK is a super fast city and if you do not enroll sooner than the course starts, the chance might be you have to be waitlisted, I am 10 weeks pregnancy too nothing will be too early or too soon when take things slowly than last minute rush, the course will be held in Aug.

Kkangaroo is offline Registered User
    emch1224, I think I'll be having that test too then. It'll be nice if they take a long time for the scanning :P I am doing mine at Tsuen Wan Adventist Hospital in 3 weeks time!

Also, regarding the classes, I will see if there are any places available by Queen Mary/Tsan Yuk (my friend went for some of their classes), and no complaints!

Knight family is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies, I'm due early February. I'm 27 and this is our first child. Doing the public healthcare thing here which is a little daunting. Would love to arrange a meetup

Sent from my iPad using GeoClicks

emch1224 is offline Registered User
    Hmmm thanks girls, really didn't think I had to book so early. Waiting at the OB as we speak, had a bleeding scare and everything seems to be okay now... Just waiting for them to analyse the results!

Hi #knight family, congratulations! you don't have any morning sickness? Would love a meet up but will probably be placed on bed rest until second trimester from the looks of things ><

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

@ Knight family, congrats and you will soon experience a whole new of you being round, slow motion, emotion change, appetite change person, always want to sleep and eat for no reason, would love a meet-up as I will be 11 weeks end of the week and pass the first 12 weeks will be a safe period to hang around.

@ emch1224, spotting is common only when you found out the reason internal or external and the volume and pattern, take it easy and more reading, the more you know the more you will enjoy the entire pregnancy, busy to window shopping baby items, gathering bits and pieces before welcoming the VIP of our family.

Page 8 of 66 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast