Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 9 of 66 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Due Date - Jan 2015

Knight family is offline Registered User
    Thanks ladies! Struggling a bit with my due date because I have PCOS. If I went from the date of my last period I would be at 12 weeks but radiologist only has me at 7. Having a scan next Wednesday to try and narrow down and hopefully hear a heartbeat. Morn sickness isn't so bad for me right now as long as I don't get hungry. A great excuse for me to eat :) especially seeing as I'm a personal trainer

Sent from my iPad using GeoClicks

@ktownbaby we are also using queen Mary if u want to discuss

pollyrafiq is offline Registered User
    @ Knight family, hope everything is fine at your end and you will for sure hear the amazing heart-beat of your love production, if you are personal trainer, you should taken great care of easy labor, any good recommendation of prenatal yoga or getting discount?

I'm one of the few ppl who don't practice yoga unfortunately but my girlfriend went to pure yoga for her antenatal classes and loved it. Remember that you can usually continue what you have always done in the way of training but try not to give your body any new challenges

pollyrafiq likes this.

AprilBuddy2014 is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone, I had my Nifty test last week and ultrasound findings were good. Stage 1 almost passed!

I have gained 5lbs so far (I am at end of 12wk) because I am constantly hungry! And if I don't eat, I will feel very nauseous! And interestingly, I only feel nauseous at night when I am tired. I am expecting a boy!

How is everyone doing with weight gain and morning sickness?

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

emch1224 is offline Registered User
    @Aprilbuddy2014... Right there with ya on the weight gain. I am constantly hungry and can't stop eating. It really helps with the nausea! And I've been eating a lot of bad foods :( it's just that I'm feeling so crappy already, the last thing on my mind is a salad. Haha, morning sickness better go away soon so I can get my eating back on track!

Congrats on your 12 week mark ;) can't wait to reach mine! Have you announced to the world yet?

AprilBuddy2014 is offline Registered User
    Hi emch1224...how many weeks are you at? My morning sickness started at wk 10, kinda lucky! Hope it will go away in 2 weeks.

My husband and I can't keep secrets! We announced to the world right after the Nifty test at 12wk even though the result will be ready by end of next week! The ultrasound findings were good! Touchwood!!!

emch1224 is offline Registered User
    I'm ten weeks right now and itching to tell!!! My friends are all very suss though :p

Had morning sickness since week 6/7 :( you are so lucky girl! Also been placed on bed rest for the next 2/3 weeks. I don't know how I'm going to stay fit through all of this!

Page 9 of 66 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast