Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

December 14 - Any other christmas baby? :)

poppyseed is offline Registered User
    hey Elle, welcome! im due early dec too. With private, to guarantee bed space, usu 20 weeks and book thru doctor that is registered at your desire hospital. Deposit has to be paid upfront but depending on the hospitalbit could be 20 weeks or later like one i asked is 30 weeks. Public hospital register soon and at least you have a fall back option. I 'd have turned 34 when baby is out, not sure how much that makes a diff, i think usu personal choice, pros and cons on both.. i think that can be decide at even later weeks :)

peachylin is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies, I am due on the 21st of December. Just got past 12 weeks so happy to join here :-) This is my second child and very excited. Hope everyone's feeling good and positive with their pregnancy.

benjibb is offline Registered User
    Hi poppyseed,
    Much thx for the insight. Its great to get more info on this topic as it just seems so complicated in Hk. I've also been to a couple public hospital visits n they actually don't seem so bad. Staff were friendly at least. In any case, I'm terrified of pain n thinking of labor really scares me therefore, a likely option for me will be C I think. Good to know I still hv time to book! R u going natural or C?
    poppyseed likes this.

illumination is offline Registered User
    Hello all and congratulations to all new moms-to-be. Have been silent for a while as nausea got the best of me for past few weeks. Passed the twelve week mark on Saturday and had my Down's syndrome scan too at QEH. But past two days have been a nightmare as ended up at A&E at QEH with severe pelvic pain( couldn't sleep for two nights). Doctors say it is just ligament pain and also my fibroid could be adding to the pain. In a way relieved that it is nothing that will harm the baby. Still at QEH and on Panadol every 5 hrs to get rid of the pain. Well enough of my whining, hoping things will be better soon and I can meet you all over a juice or something.

Cocoamama is offline Registered User
    How's everyone doing?

For the first time in many weeks I starting to feel 'better' Its 13 weeks 6 days for me and I dont feel nausea at all yesterday.
    Started to go swimming again got tired after 30 mins but its a good start. Will continue to swim this week and hopefully i'll be able to start lifting weight again next week! :D

Hope you're all doing 'better'.
    xx

illumination is offline Registered User
    Hey Cocoamama, happy to know you are feeling better. I am 13 w4 d today and have woken up feeling more positive and just came back from a 50 mins walk, which feels like a feat nowadays. I am still having more bad days then good days but really glad to hear that you are feeling better. I am hoping this sick feeling will not last too long now.

MissWebster is offline Registered User
    Hi All

I'm Due 8th Dec - so not quite a Christmas baby, but depending on when she wants to join, might be close to that day ;)

I was wondering how this forum works - do member of this group meet up for coffee/chats etc or is the conversation all on-line?

Thanks x

rani is offline Administrator
    Ladies how about getting together next week for dinner so we can meet? How about July 10th?
    poppyseed likes this.
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast