Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Looking for friends for my shy 2 yr old and little 3 month old. In New Territories. (

eyemniris is offline Registered User

Looking for friends for my shy 2 yr old and little 3 month old. In New Territories. (

Hi,

I'm a 27 going on 28 year old mother looking for friends for my babies. I'm not very good at talking and meeting new people myself, so I have not found any friends myself either. I'm Canadian born Chinese. My 2 yr old is also CBC, my younger one is Hk born. I'm a stay-at-home mom, so my schedule is fairly flexible.

If anyone is interested in organizing some play date gatherings, My sons and I would love to hopefully join and meet new faces.

Sent from the iPhone of an exhausted mother.
    Victor Lee likes this.

Victor Lee is offline Registered User
    Hi there!

We live in Lohas Park TKO... we have two year old son Jamie and a 20 day old girl Abigail.. We are always looking for new playdates for our little ones. We have great kid facilities here should you and your LO's like to join...

Victor and Phyllis

sloc is offline Registered User
    Hi there, I have a 4 months old boy n I am now a full time mother. Very much interested in finding friends for me baby n would like to meet with other mothers for sharing tips n ideas about raising kids. I live in Hung Hom n don't mind traveling. Can organise something together.

SmaggieS is offline Registered User

Looking for friends for my shy 2 yr old and little 3 month old. In New Territ...

Hello mamas

I'm a new mom n stay home mom with a 3 months old baby boy . Will have some picnic time with other mamas and babies sometimes at the park, keep in touch

My email [email protected]

Cheers
    Maggie

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Loveisgood is offline Registered User
    Hello ladies!
    I am a full time mum with my 6 months old boy, we're in Tung Chung and would love to meet up!
    Anyone else around the area? :)

eyemniris is offline Registered User
    Hi all, thank you for showing interest. To those moms who want to meet up to chat and have our children interact a bit, there will be a small gathering, meeting up at:

Tai wai mtr station, exit B (bus terminal) 9:30am Thursday June 5th.

If your are interested to join with your LO please private message me for more info

Sent from the iPhone of an exhausted mother.

mykab is offline Registered User
    Hi Mommies!

I am a full-time mom now to a lovely 15months old daughter and would love to meet with you and let the babies play and interact with each other..

I live inTin Shui Wai.

srosalie78 is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by sloc View Post
    Hi there, I have a 4 months old boy n I am now a full time mother. Very much interested in finding friends for me baby n would like to meet with other mothers for sharing tips n ideas about raising kids. I live in Hung Hom n don't mind traveling. Can organise something together.
    Hi Sloc,
    I am also a staying home mom with a 6 months old baby boy living in Kowloon Tong. We would like to meet you as we have babies of similar age. I am planning a meet up on 2pm Aug 13 at festival walk Kowloon Tong. Would you be interested in joining?

Cheers,
    Rita

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast