Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Ivf

Angela123 is offline Registered User

Smile Ivf

Hi ladies!!

How many of you ladies had successful ivf on first try?

Im about to start ivf in few months.
    Anyone interested to be ivf cycle buddy? :)

Baby bubbles is offline Registered User
    Hi Angela,

I am planning to start after the summer in August/September. I'm just trying to figure out which clinic/doc to use. Have you chosen yours?

I'm thinking of using HK Sanatorium but might visit a couple of places before I decide.

Would love to have a cycle buddy!
    Angela123 likes this.

alicesanderson is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies
    I went through IVF at the Sanatorium last November and now due in August, pregnant with first round :) Can't recommend doctors and IVF centre enough.
    Plus i would recommend IMI clinic in central for TCM and acupuncture alongside the IVF.
    Any questions please feel free to PM me.
    Angela123 and Baby bubbles like this.

Hi baby bubbles!!!

I guess i will be starting IVF in september or oct. Yes I am seeing Dr Philip Ho in Prolivf. Its in central. I found this clinic through forums. And many ladies have gone through the treatment under him. He's one of the best doc in HK. He explains everything in details and very understanding.

Wow many congratulations on your success alice. May I know how long was your trying to conceive and diagnosis. I have been trying since 2 years and doc found out i had cysts .

Congrats Alice! I have sent you a PM.

Do you guys know if it is possible to use birth control and ovulation stimulation to time your egg retrieval and transfer? It would be really helpful if I could know exactly when these procedures were to take time off work.

Hi baby Bubbles.

Sorry for late reply. I had been too busy with work.
    Sorry I have no Idea about that. As I am new to all these procedures as well.

So when are you planning to do IVF..have you visit other clinics?
    I have appointment next month..I hope my cyst is gone so that I can start IVF next month.

Im so excited but nervous as well. Hope coming year we both will have a baby in our arms :)

Hi Angela,

I have made an appointment to see Dr Tang Oi Shan at Sanatorium. I can't find much information about her but it seems the hospital has a good lab and is close to my work so that helps with trying to keep intrusions to a minimum. My appointment is end of August and I hope that we can target my Oct cycle.

I also had an appointment booked in for the private clinic at Queen Mary but they seem quite inflexible with their times so it won't work for me.

Are you doing anything in particular to prepare?

Hi baby Bubbles,

That's great..I have read there are many ladies who did IVF from Sanatorium with good results.
    Wish you good luck :)

Oh I went to Queen Mary Hospital 2 weeks ago I applied for IVF for Public Patient. And they gave me appointment for 19 SEPT 2016. Almost 2 years wait. I applied for QE because Its way less expensive as public patient. 2 of my relatives did it from there and they were public patients as well. One was blessed with twins and the other with singleton. it cost them less then HK15,000.

So just in case If i did not had success. Its a backup plan hehe.

Not really. I have been eating healthy. Are you planning to do acupuncture?
    May i know for how long you been trying to conceive? If you want we can exchange nos. or chat in private msges. :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Scroll to top