Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sussiemama

A new playgroup in cwb!!!!

sussiemama is offline Registered User

Cool A new playgroup in cwb!!!!

Hey mamas, I have to share this news to you. My little girl and I just went to this newly set up education centre in Causeway Bay. It was actually a referral from my friend. I heard hat it was opened by a HKU early childhood educator. The centre is pretty decent. They have native English and PTH teacher and offer course from playgroup to language courses. The best thing is they are trying to promote play-based learning. My little girl is in love with the environment. Therefore, we have signed up for the first month. They are officially opening in July 6.
    Heard that there will be special discount on that day and a lot of game booth and free trial going on for the first few weeks.
    I will bring my little girl to the opening day as there are many activities for kids on that day.

In case you wondering what the name it is, you can just reach me for more details.

**Its called MOMOKING EDUCATION..
    keicheungsin likes this.

keicheungsin is offline Registered User
    Hey sussie, can i have more details on that? Cox my boy only joins the Cantonese playgroup. And I would like him to join the English and Putonghua playgroup as well. Which class your daughter is in?

Scroll to top