Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Play groups/date in Kennedy Town for 2 year olds

JinalPatel is offline Registered User

Play groups/date in Kennedy Town for 2 year olds

Hi mums
    We have just moved to HK from New York with our 2 year old son and are looking to meet other mums and find play mates for my son. We are moving to the Belcher's next week. Are there any playgroups in the area that we could join?
    Thanks
    Jinnal

Canberraescape is offline Registered User
    Hello Jinnal

I have just moved from Canberra into the Belcher's with my 2 year old son and 7 week old baby boy. I am also looking for other Mums and kids - did you have any luck finding a playgroup, or would you like to meet up for a play date?

Thanks
    Sarah

JinalPatel is offline Registered User
    Hi Sarah
    I haven't had any luck yet in finding playgroups in the area despite sending many postings on various sites. We would love to get together for a play date with you guys. I've sent you a PM with my contact details.
    Look forward to meeting you guys.
    Thanks
    Jinnal

FionaR is offline Registered User
    I don't live at belchers, however I am pretty sure that they have a Facebook group.
    I have a 16 month old and 22 weeks with another on the way.
    We will be going to kids zone on Friday morning if you would like to meet? It's in the Westwood building. It's pretty fun for the kids, my daughter loves it!
    We get there when to opens at 10.

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Pinkaloe is offline Registered User
    Hi,

I'm a FTM from Singapore living at Belchers. We have a 3 month old baby girl - would love to meet other mums and kids.

Think my daughter may be a bit too young for Kids Zone but please let me know the details of how to join this Friday and we will try to make it!

BM Sia is offline Registered User
    I am just around Sai Ying Pun, near Kennedy Town.. Would love to join if you will be organising a playdate.. Mine is 2 year old and 2 months.. :-) But since I am a working mom, we could join on a Sunday playdate.

ashant_pra is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone,

I'm a FTM (when I'm not studying) from Singapore, with a 1 year old and we're at Smithfield Terrace. I'm looking for playgroups and would love to meet up with you and your little ones for a playdate. Please message me or send me your contact details and I'll get back to asap.

Best Wishes,
    Darinee

Lidia is offline Registered User
    Hello everyone,
    We have just moved to Hong Kong (Kennedy Town) from Brussels with our almost 2 year old daughter Helena (little polish-italian hurricane:). I would be keen on meeting other mothers to organize some play-date for our little ones and socialize :) If anyone is interested please contact me :)

Cheers
    Lidia

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast