Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Pregnant, u/s no sac or heartbeat, hcG 1500 - confused!!

Kellysmith is offline Registered User

Pregnant, u/s no sac or heartbeat, hcG 1500 - confused!!

Hi,
    According to my LMP, I am 7 weeks pregnant and i started getting a brownish spotting with no pain and went to the ER. They did an ultrasound and saw nothing – no lining, no sac, no heartbeat. They said it was normal and suspected i was under 7 weeks. I was supposed to go for another scan about 6 days later. However, once I came home, I started bleeding blood red like my periods and cramping backaches and abdominal on and off pains. Bareable pains but scary. The next day I went to my gynae and she said as long as it’s not heavy, it’s fine, she did a vaginal u/s and found nothing again. She started saying I was either losing the baby or I wasn’t pregnant or I am pregnant less than 7 weeks or even worse having an ectopic pregnancy. I went for a blood test and my HcG is at 1500 – too low to show a sac but it confirms im pregnant. Im going for another blood test in 2 days but I’m really scared. What if it’s double and they still don’t see a lining in the ultrasound. I’m worried.

Eveoogie is offline Registered User
    Hi,
    I had the same experience end of last year. According to my LMP: I am supposedly 6 weeks preggie. Started brownish spotting...the next day pale red. Went to emergency: an empty sac. They said I have a blighted ovum. So sad. I bleed for two weeks. It was my third miscarriage. Now, I am going for IVF. Wish me luck. I hope your story is different. I hope you have a successful pregnancy.