Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Delivery experience Dr Wilfred Wong

Cookiecutter86 is offline Registered User

Delivery experience Dr Wilfred Wong

Hi does anyone have a delivery experience with Dr Wilfred Wong. We have been going to him for sometime and he seems really nice but don't know anyone who has been with him for the delivery. Any help appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

chandrabogaerts is offline Registered User
    I haven't had my baby yet but I will be using him for delivery as well.

Cookiecutter86 is offline Registered User
    Thats awesome..i did get in touch with a few people on the grp and they had very nice things to say about him. I really like him and he seems to be very patient and caring. When is your due date and where are you planning to deliver..maybe we can exchange notes :)

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

DaphneBaby is offline Registered User
    I am now looking for prenatal checks and delivery dr., may I ask how much He charge for the pre-visit ? And also delivery ? Thank you very much.

chandrabogaerts is offline Registered User
    I go every 3 weeks , if i'm not mistaken the doctor is 800-850 seriously i just give them my card now so i don't remember and ultrasounds roughly the same but I get 2d and 3d scans( soooooo worth it I have a full collection of the baby development)....delivery depends on the room type you get varies from 30k -83k ( doctors fee only )

gielian is offline Registered User
    Dr. Wong is so amazing with me. I pay 1400 - 2k++ depending on what I get done, if it's just ultrasound and consultation it's 1400 but if I get meds and something else, mostly around 2500. He's worth every dollar we spent because he's been so patient with me and all of my questions.

Since I had a miscarriage before and do have PCOS, he told me to go see him as soon as I find out I'm pregnant which was 4w2d! Then went back at 7w2d to hear the heartbeat, 8w6d because my symptoms disappeared, 10w5d and the next one is at 15w6d. He knows how paranoid I am and he calms me down! Lol!

Since I dont have insurance, I'm delivering at Pamela Youde and he's totally okay with it because he said he trained there many years ago. :-)

chandrabogaerts is right about doctor's fee from 30-83k depending on the type of room. Then there's additional % if assisted by forceps, emergency CS...etc.