- 07-21-2014, 10:45 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2014
- Sai Kung
Cantonese language baby sitter or playdates in Sai Kung?
Hi, we are English native working parents, but would like to arrange for Cantonese language playdates for our 8 month old daughter. Ideally we would like to find a Cantonese language baby sitter to come to our house nr Sai Kung for a couple of hours play/care whilst my helper is in the home. We are looking at Cantonese language kindergartens to enroll her in, but that's a little later. We'd like to start with casual playdates at home first to give her exposure to the Cantonese language. Does anyone know of any Cantonese playdates around Sai Kung? OR can anyone recommend a Cantonese baby sitter or part-time school assistants who would be available to come look after our daughter for a couple of hours a day?
- 07-21-2014, 12:31 PM #2
Here are a few placement services for local helpers.
GovHK: Hiring Local Domestic Helpers
ERB - Smart Living
???????? Bamboos Professional Nursing Services ???? Private Nurse ???? Medical Job????Home Nursing
Perhaps find a teenager who can sing a few nursery rhymes and play with her. You can place an ad on TutorGroup | ???? - ????????????????????Tutor Agent
- 10-04-2014, 12:26 PM #3Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2014
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
I read with interested in your playdate. I am a local Hongkonger, speak fluent Cantonese. I was educated in Hong Kong with a master degree.
I am a working mother with a toddler at two. If you are ok, I would love my girl to have a playdate with your kid. We can sing some Cantonese songs, have some sensory play or anything else. The medium will be Cantonese. I hope it allows both of them learn the language naturally. So that they can have language exchange through playing.
Appreciate for your thought.
- By lcg97 in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2013, 05:07 PM
- By Adavies in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-18-2008, 08:55 AM
- By GreenArchi in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2008, 11:03 PM
- By iris_to_to in forum Baby TalkReplies: 0Last Post: 02-29-2008, 11:46 AM
- By sofia in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2007, 10:05 PM