Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Due Date - March 2015

kej182 is offline Registered User
    MrsMaow I didn't even think to ask if I could pay for a copy, I must remember for next time. Also forgot to ask for my attendance certificate to give to work too.
    Must put these on my to do notes for next time.

lois_snc is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone! This is Lois, I am new here. Also expecting in March 2015, around the last week. Hope to meet some moms to be in the next event! As some of the ladies here, I am also seeing Dr. Grace at Central Health, she has been great so far. Just can't wait to be in the second trimester to feel better soon! A few more days to go :)!

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Lesiley is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by lois_snc View Post
    Hi everyone! This is Lois, I am new here. Also expecting in March 2015, around the last week. Hope to meet some moms to be in the next event! As some of the ladies here, I am also seeing Dr. Grace at Central Health, she has been great so far. Just can't wait to be in the second trimester to feel better soon! A few more days to go :)!

Congrats! Have to say how lucky you are, I tried to book Dr.Grace before, but failed, she is too popular. My due date is even earlier than yours, they told me that they will only have vacancy until early April, so I guess you probably sent the application form quite early. My current OB is also very good, so no complain.

lois_snc is offline Registered User
    Thanks Lesiley! Yea Grace is pretty busy, but since my GP is also with Central Health, maybe that is why I was lucky enough to get her. Good to know you found a good OB you like too! Sometimes could be a bit tricky in HK.

Lesiley is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by lois_snc View Post
    Thanks Lesiley! Yea Grace is pretty busy, but since my GP is also with Central Health, maybe that is why I was lucky enough to get her. Good to know you found a good OB you like too! Sometimes could be a bit tricky in HK.

Yeah, I agree, they actually booked me in at the first beginning, but they don't do NIFTY, only do Harmony. So I told them that I might have my NIFTY done in some other clinic and I would stick with Grace for the rest check-ups also use her for delivery, then they just simply cancelled my appointment with Grace and said later told me that Grace wouldn't be available until early April, lol.

rani likes this.

Nikkibaby is offline Registered User
    Hi all

Just want to make you aware that there is a Geo Baby due date facebook page!

We can also use this to arrange meeting etc.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/8407...29052/members/

kej182 is offline Registered User
    Look forward to organising some meet ups.

octo125 is offline Registered User
    Hi All. I am due mid March. Luckily been pretty healthy apart from fatigue caused by an underactive thyroid. So we are doing the private/public thing, been using Annerley midwives who have been great so far and booked into Eastern Hospital. Having fun meeting male medical professions who want to lecture me on my age (I am 37 - and yes I know I am old and at risk of being at risk!!!!) but apart from that the system seems to be working quite well.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast