Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Due Date - March 2015

Kartaly is offline Registered User
    I'm due around March 8. Third pregnancy. First two ended in miscarriage. Hope this one makes it. If I disappear from this forum, you'll know what happened...
    So far, the fatigue is quite debilitating; trying to cope with work. Nausea is a constant. But I'm not complaining - at least I know that I'm "still" pregnant when these symptoms are in full force. I do feel especially anxious when I get abdominal aches and pains now and then. It seems so difficult to ascertain when they are par for course (when uterus is stretching) or if it is something worth worrying about... which means that I'm spending a fortune going to the doc almost every week, just to check that it's doing ok! If only there is some service where I can just go for scans, and pay for those instead of expensive doc fees as well!
    At any rate, hope everyone's pregnancies go well and smooth!
    la joie likes this.

k.kong is offline Registered User
    Hey, thanks for sharing. Best wishes for a happy & healthy pregnancy.
    Was thinking you could try Annerley - I think they can do ultrasounds? I know they've got the 3D one, but might be worth checking out.

Thanks K.Kong! Yes I did check Annerly's website but their 3/4D scans are a package deal and are almost as expensive as what I pay in combination for scan/doc fees. For now, I just am looking for constant reassurances that the little one is okay :)
    Who is your doc? Have you decided where to deliver?

I will be seeing Dr Edmund Hon in Central (tomorrow!!). He's got a lovely manner and straight talking.
    I'm not sure yet about delivery... Thinking I might look at Adventist. I'll check out the packages tomorrow.
    How about you?

Exciting! So you will be seeing your little bub! You are about seven weeks? Perhaps will get to hear his or her heartbeat :D

I'm splurging this time (given the history) and seeing Dr Ghosh at Admiralty. He is costing me an arm and a leg - and he delivers at Matilda! I am not covered by insurance and so am forking it all myself. But well, I guess it's the price to pay just to reassure myself.

I've come a long way since the first pregnancy during which I was adamant about going public given the high-quality of the local hospitals and the cost savings! And I think if not for what happened, that is still a very good option I think!

Should be about 6.5we, but not 100% sure on dates as I forgot to mark LMP! Oops! Hopefully I'll be far enough along to see a heartbeat.
    I've heard good things about Dr Ghosh, and the Matilda isn't bad either!! Dr Hon delivers there too, so that's an option.
    I, too, am not covered by insurance so it's all out of pocket. It's a tough call between private & public, but after my public hospital experiences I would prefer to go private!

Hopefully the little one will oblige! Let us know how it goes. Good night!

Isabella2014 is offline Registered User
    Hi Everyone! Thanks for starting a post. I am due sometime late March early April. I am 33, from the US. I am a doctor and my husband is in finance. Would love to meet moms out there who are interested in sharing experiences and support.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast