Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Due Date - March 2015

kej182 is offline Registered User
    I've been going swimming, and I've found it to be great. Really stretched my muscles and got rid of some of my aches. Other than swimming I go for a 20 min walk at least once a week.

evgreen is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by mamahughes View Post
    Hi there

I'm due in March and was wondering if anyone has been working out and what you all recommend? I have low motivation for excersise at the best of times so it's been a headache to start!

Let me know if anyone keen for walks up the peak or similar!
    Listen to your body! If you really are fatigued, then you should rest. Otherwise, walking 20 minutes per day is probably a good idea. I am getting back into a regular yoga practice with some modifications this week since I practiced regularly before pregnancy. Looking forward to having more energy soon.

yukionna is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone, my EDD is March 10. I swim 1-2 a week as my doctor recommended that it is best and for sure when we start getting heavier. In addition if my energy level allows me, I like to have a walk around the Peak. Not the hike up (which I loved to do), but that cirle around the Peak which takes approx. 45 minutes.

Kartaly is offline Registered User
    How's everyone doing? I'm counting down to the end of the first trimester - two more days to go to Week 13! Hoping it brings with it less nauseau/vomiting and more energy!

Hi Kartaly,
    I'm at 10 weeks and I'm starting to show! Nausea has started to subside at last, now I'm just tired. So hoping for a burst of energy soon.

Kartaly is offline Registered User
    Ooh, you are lucky to have your nausea subside at 10 weeks! I'm still pukey, but am thinking that's due to my progesterone supplements.
    So exciting to finally be showing! Me too - but I'm resisting buying new clothes (not in the mood to shop anyway), so trying to wear my fat clothes first.

I got myself a belly belt to extend my trousers as I don't want to buy any new trousers for work. They have made me so much more comfortable it's amazing!

Nikkibaby is offline Registered User
    Hi mums to be. Im due mid March with my second baby. Def going to Matilda Hotel. I am available in morning so I am keen and available to go for walk or just getting out! I had morning sicness for a month and starting to feel more normal. Seeing Dr Lucy in 2 weeks for Oscar test...

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast