Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Due Date - March 2015

la joie is offline Registered User
    Im due early March! Even though I am still not really convinced to deliver my very first baby here in HK instead of my home country, my hubby already booked Matilda and Im seeing Dr.Grace CHEUNG atm, ooopsy~

It will be great to catch up with you guys as all of my g.fs are still singles who do not share same feelings with me at this stage ;) Anyone out there who fancies grabbing some healthy drinks or sweeeets with me?

la joie is offline Registered User
    Hi Nikki, I had the Oscar test at the Central Health medical centre with Dr. Grace on Mon. All the best for your check up soon with Dr. Lucy :)

Nikkibaby is offline Registered User
    Hello

I would love to go waking round the Peak if weather is cooler. At the moment, its to hot for me. Nikki

evgreen is offline Registered User
    I delivered with Dr. Cheung at Matilda for my first and again for this pregnancy. You ladies are in great hands. She's wonderful and so is Matilda.

k.kong is offline Registered User
    Sorry Isabella, I just saw your questions now.
    My husband was mid-air unfortunately so he didn't make the birth. But - there's a labour ward and a delivery room. Labour ward you are in by yourself (it's a ward, so other ladies & nurses are there too, but outsiders not permitted). You will be in the labour ward until you're 3cm dilated, after which you move to the delivery room - at this time husband or birth partner can join you (but only 1 person, and you can't change that person at half time either!).
    English wasn't bad, but being literally on my own and in a lot of pain, I found they weren't really listening to me. I'd mentioned an allergy to pethadine in my birth plan & again when they offered it, tried the entonox and it made me vomit, then when I was screaming for pain relief they said I'd refused it!!! WTF?! So I was extremely wound up about that, and exacerbated by not having a support person to help.
    Would I do it again? At a push I would - now knowing what to expect, I think it is a good quality service & very affordable. But in saying that, I'm going private this time, even though it's going to be all out of pocket.

kej182 is offline Registered User
    Hi Ladies,

Had my 12 week check up today and my down syndrome screening. Baby is doing A OK and the downs screening went well, just waiting for the blood work to come back.
    Only downsides to today's appointment was that 1 - I spent a total of 4.5 hours in the hospital, and 2. I didn't get a copy of my scan.

Hope everyone else's check ups are going well too.

k.kong is offline Registered User
    Great to hear! Mine's next Fri.
    I've been having mild cramps on & off for a few days now - it settled today and no other symptoms, but looking forward to the check up to make sure everything's good.

MrsMaow is offline Registered User
    I had my 12 week scan yesterday, really nice to see the baby again & now just waiting for the blood to come back.

I had to ask for a copy of the scan & they got me one for a small fee, about 250 - this was public so not sure on private.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast