- 08-15-2014, 11:48 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
I am 8 weeks pregnant tomorrow and for the past few days have varying types of discharge ranging from brown and stick to very light watery bleeding. I have felt period like symptoms - not cramping as such but lower back pain. I have not had a scan yet but have one scheduled for next Friday. I'm considering going to the Queen Mary tomorrow if things persist overnight. Has anyone else had a similar experience . Assuming the best thing is to go to a & e and they will scan or check for a heartbeat ?
- 08-16-2014, 09:36 AM #2
I would go to the A&E. It could be implantation bleeding or a possible miscarriage. Best to find out ASAP.
xoxoFounder of GeoBaby.Com
- 08-16-2014, 08:56 PM #3
Could just be implantation but do get it checked it for your own piece of mind.
- By ttc2ndbaby in forum PreconceptionReplies: 9Last Post: 12-11-2007, 03:49 PM
- By JANE892 in forum PreconceptionReplies: 13Last Post: 06-23-2007, 03:19 PM
- By PMH in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 04-17-2007, 12:40 PM
- By Keryn in forum Family HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2006, 08:50 PM
- By Sunbun in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2004, 09:21 AM