Please recommend an agency for direct hire
- 09-10-2014, 05:46 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2014
I was planning to use Emry's but my helper said they are not good and I have read bad reviews too.
Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks
- 01-27-2016, 09:45 AM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2007
- Hong Kong
I used Helperin in Wanchai. They are good and know what they're doing.
By all means, AVOID Dahlzhen. Had the most horrible experience with them. It took 4 months for our direct hire helper to arrive and their Philippine office is very dodgy. Kept asking the helper to pay more money, even though all the expenses were paid already. Told her the tickets are more expensive and she needs to pay nearly $1000hkd to cover it. To my knowledge, a one way ticket from Manila to HK is even less than that! They also rushed her training from 3 days to 1, and told her not to tell her employer. How unprofessional!!! This is a TERRIBLE company.
- By peainpod in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-20-2012, 10:20 PM
- By DB1 in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-27-2011, 05:17 PM
- By Gataloca in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2010, 08:54 PM
- By angeilin in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 12Last Post: 06-16-2007, 09:19 AM
- By spockey in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-16-2007, 08:51 PM