Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Any Singaporean mums here?

capricious is offline Registered User

Hi Readytobemummy, congrats too. First one is always extra special. Maybe we can arrange a play date in future!

Fuzzie75 is offline Registered User

Capricious: my gf has one CL that prepare her meals while she is preggie now. I will ask her tmw if she can pass me the contact to fwd u. Will also ask my CL tmw when she is back from her off day

slin is offline Registered User

hi mommies.... i'm a Malaysian mom with second baby due this sept. Just wondering did you ladies had your confinement here? Mind sharing where did you get your herbs? Also, anyone know where to get glutinous rice/ginger wine?

thanks! :)

capricious is offline Registered User

Hi slin congrats! What herbs are you looking for? For ginger wine, I'm not sure if Pat Chun carries it. You can try? There is one along Wellington Street in Central. I'm pretty sure it doesn't carry glutinous rice wine though. Couldn't find any for sale in HK when I needed it last time

Sunstillshines is offline Registered User

Hi ladies, i chanced upon this thread and would like to join your whatsapp group. I am singaporean and having my first baby due in Aug. Will love to meet more mums and mums to be. Anyone living in southside?

slin is offline Registered User

Hi capricious, am looking for the usual confinement herbs. Would be good if there's prepacked 30 days confinement soups (common in Malaysia) as well. Where did u get ur herbs? I will check out pat chun this weekend, from their website doesn't look like they have it.

I missed the yellow chicken wine dish, its a very common confinement dish back in msia :)

okbaby is offline Registered User

Hi it is not common to have glutinious rice wine. I was lucky that my HK friend gave me her home made ones. let me check out the address for good chinese herd that I got.

Jen_n is offline Registered User

Hi Mommies, I'm from Singapore too. Just move to hk in March. With my 16mos girl. Staying at in Tsing Yi. Any mommies staying this area? Would love to know all mummies here.
    Cheers☺

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast