- 09-08-2014, 05:06 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2014
Any suggestions for primary and secondary schools for parents that are not planning to be in HK long term?
My boy is 18 months, and we are just starting to plan for schooling.
We are planning to head back to Australia in about 10 to 15 years (so around middle of high school) and we wanted to find just a primary and secondary school that does not require ridiculous homework (which cannot be done by the child themselves and requires parents to do it for them), not exorbitant costs, and has a good culture. We wanted to spend more on education in aust rather than here in HK.
Any such schools that are available? Figure we determine some target primary /secondary schools and then figure out the nursery/kindergarten accordingly.
- By Sooney in forum EducationReplies: 5Last Post: 06-04-2011, 08:41 PM
- By thanka2 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 15Last Post: 05-04-2011, 10:29 PM
- By Workingmom1975 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 3Last Post: 05-15-2009, 08:59 PM
- By rs2000 in forum EducationReplies: 5Last Post: 11-27-2008, 11:26 PM
- By Rocketdog in forum EducationReplies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2008, 07:47 PM