Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Due Date May 2015

hkjo77 is offline Registered User
    Hi simplylikethis, GClothier85, and sasstate! Great to hear from you! I'll PM my info so you can join our whatsapp group and get-togethers. Excellent group of ladies. Congrats on your April/May babies! :)

oxmah is offline Registered User
    Hi Everyone,
    I am due in the end of May. Sailed through 3 months of my 1st ever pregnancy and just started to notice that my tummy is getting bigger.. Mmm would love to meet other expecting mums and see how everyone is doing..

Oxana

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

ellekay is offline Registered User
    Hi hkjo77, would love to join the whataspp group and meet up with other mums to be as well. Please can you pm me your info? Cheers, Lydia

Nikki_L is offline Registered User
    Hey everyone, just found this group would be great to meet other mums to be, I've been in HK for a year and a half and expecting my first baby (a little girl) on May 30th delivering at QM and very nervous!!

littlehope is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone,
    First time mom with multiple fibroids. Now at 20 weeks. Baby girl due May 6th. Anyone here have experience with fibroid pregnancy? Was admitted to hospital yesterday due to intense abdominal pain. Doc said due to red degeneration of fibroid. Hope everyone here is having a happy pregnancy.

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you are all feeling well and enjoying second trimester. Anyone based in Kowloon? I am going to deliver at Queen Elizabeth in Jordan. Due date May 21st. I've been in HK for 8 years and looking forward to having our 1st baby here. It will be great to meet other mums to be and share experiences.

JamieLou5 is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone, slightly late to the party so to speak, I only just found out these groups exist and really keen to get involved. Is there a whatsapp group or regular meet up? I am due May 9 and first time mum. Would love to catch up with fellow mums to be. Thanks

Hi Everyone, not sure if May moms to be are organizing any meet ups.. I joined June moms and they are meeting up on Jan 17th... Perhaps we can coordinate our meet up with the latest members who joined - will pm you my whats up number :-)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast