Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Due Date May 2015

hkjo77 is offline Registered User

Due Date May 2015

Hey everyone,

I'm a 37-year-old first time mom from the US hoping to connect with other moms/moms-to-be in the Central area. I'm currently almost 10 weeks along and my anticipated due date is mid-May, 2015. My husband and I are super thrilled! If there's anyone out there who's due around the same time and would like to meet up for lunch or tea, please let me know. It would be great to get a little May 2015 group going! Hope you're all having an excellent day. :)

Swissy is offline Registered User
    Hello, I am due early May. :) first time mum too. Just 12 weeks today! Exciting....

Hope u are doing well.

Hey... thanks for the reply, and congratulations on 12 weeks! I hit ten weeks today. Yes, totally exciting... :)

Have you been able to connect with many others on here with similar due dates? I'll PM my number if you'd like to whatsapp chat or grab a bite to eat sometime.

I hope you are feeling alright! Have a great Sunday.

Safarina is offline Registered User
    HI, I am due 11 May & just did the Down Syndrome test this week..Hope the result is positive.. I live in Wan CHai & work in HK..Would love to meet up..

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Hey Safarina,

Great to hear from you! May 11th isn't too far from my due date (May 17th)... very cool. How are you feeling so far?

Yes, it would be great to meet up. Perhaps this weekend or next week? Hopefully we'll hear from a few more May 2015 moms/moms-to-be. It would be excellent to get together and share our experiences.

Hope all is well. :)

Safarina is offline Registered User
    Honestly, I am having difficulty to eat well..Very sensitive to smells and my appetite has decreased significantly which is not good as I have to eat well..The only food that I can eat now is bland food..Hopefully..my appetite comes back again..

I am a first time mum..excited but nervous too!!

Next weekend sounds good!! I can do lunch during the week too as I work in Central..

How are u doing, HKJO77?

Hey Safarina,

I'm doing okay, thank you! I'm having some major food aversions and fatigue, but other than that all is well. Just trying to take it easy and relax. I'm really looking forward to regaining some of my energy, though. Fingers crossed that's just a few weeks away! Hang in there with the bland food (I'm doing a lot of that, too). I hear our appetites might rev up in the 2nd trimester...

A meet up would be great. I'll PM my details. I hope you have a restful evening!

Hongkongkat is offline Registered User
    Hi there. I am due in April 2015 and also a first time mom. Just recently moved to Hongkong. I am therefore more then happy to meet other moms to be.

Looking forward to be in touch
    Kat

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast