Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Onesies/bodysuits - where to buy

Mingaling is offline Registered User

Onesies/bodysuits - where to buy

My baby is on the slim side (15% in terms of weight) and the only onesies that fit her well is gerber but unfortunately, i dont think they don't make them for babies older than 9 months (I don't see them on amazon.com). Does anyone know of a brand that makes onesies for babies on the slim side? They sell them at babygap, length is good, but are way too wide for my baby girl.

Thanks in advance.

kam2350 is offline Registered User
    Maybe try the small selection of bonds stuff at tiny footprints? Unfortunately bonds don't post to hk at the moment

Thanks. Will take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by kam2350 View Post
    Maybe try the small selection of bonds stuff at tiny footprints? Unfortunately bonds don't post to hk at the moment

FionaR is offline Registered User
    I received a bonds order from Australia not that long ago? And it was free shipping!!

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Free shipping from Australia? I order from the US and end up paying more for shipping than the items I am buying.

FionaR is offline Registered User
    Any order over $100 from bonds australia is free shipping!!

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Loveisgood is offline Registered User
    Have a look at Marks & Spencer.

k.kong is offline Registered User
    oooo! My boy was the same - I found the best fitting onesies were the Carter's ones. They have short & long sleeved ones, and were more of a slim fit. The sizes got right up to 2 years or more I think.
    I have found them mainly in street markets selling baby clothes (they come in a pack of 5 usually), but also just found them in one of the kids clothing stores in Li Yuen St East in Central. As you walk down the lane (coming from QRC), it's the first baby shop on your left. But I imagine there are lots of generic baby stores that stock them too. Quite inexpensive and a nice variety of designs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Scroll to top