- 10-27-2014, 11:07 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2013
Has anyone looked at the air quality level? It's been on the "unhealthy" level the last two weeks! I am hesitate to bring my baby outside for anything longer than picking up lunch. Is any other moms out there worried about the long terms effects as well or am I overreacting?
- By bun in the oven in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 12-16-2009, 10:50 AM
- By clare76 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 7Last Post: 04-12-2007, 12:37 AM
- By undecided in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 05-10-2006, 10:03 AM
- By hkgirl in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2005, 09:24 PM