- 12-04-2014, 10:00 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
Carseats on Cathay Pacific
We are flying to Australia on CX later this month, flying premium economy. We specifically booked a flight that would have the CX-provided Child Restraint Seat. However, we have learned now that CX does not have CRS on that flight and we need to bring our own seat instead. I've heard and seen on these forums about problems bringing carseats on CX flights, so want to know about recent experiences. What car seats were accepted for Cathay flights?
- 01-13-2015, 12:12 AM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2013
i've used graco snugride and britex b-safe on cx. haven't had any issues since we are buying seat for an infant. cx also has a lap extender as well strapping the baby to you when you carry on your lap instead of buying seat. we haven't had any issues and travel quite frequently with multiple children.
- By Anika Lucia in forum Everything ElseReplies: 3Last Post: 11-09-2014, 12:45 AM
- By m2cw2mhk in forum Everything ElseReplies: 7Last Post: 10-28-2009, 12:42 PM
- By jyap in forum Everything ElseReplies: 6Last Post: 07-11-2008, 01:16 PM
- By alibali in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2008, 09:58 AM
- By nanzbier in forum Everything ElseReplies: 28Last Post: 09-23-2007, 09:37 PM