- 12-07-2014, 10:08 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2014
I am having difficulties finding Daycare or Part time help to look after my 8 month old son three days a week during school terms. I do not want a live in helper as it is only for Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8am till 6pm during school terms. Can anyone suggest and people to contact?
I am also happy if there is a mother near Kowloon Bay or a few mtr stops either side to look after him at home with their own children.
Does anyone have any suggestion or know anyone in the area that could help me out?
Any help is much appreciated. Trying to find someone has been a nightmare.
- 12-25-2014, 04:47 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2014
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
I have used a social nanny previously which was introduced by Social Welfare Department. I am not sure if they can help. They are usually housewife and live near in Kowloon. But most of them may speak Cantonese, are you ok?
- By louiseireland in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 9Last Post: 11-26-2013, 05:51 PM
- By TraceyHat in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2013, 08:12 AM
- By dcthk in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2012, 10:08 PM