- 12-19-2014, 10:39 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2013
- Hong Kong
Ward (4 people per room) at Matilda - any feedback ?
Hi ladies , can anyone tell me whether they enjoyed their stay at the Matilda in a ward room? My health insurance has reduced its coverage for this year so am downsizing accordingly which is fine but would be interested to hear from any moms who used these rooms to be prepared. Not too noisy ? Any views would be great . Thx!!
- 10-04-2016, 03:54 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2014
This really depends on how many mothers you have in the ward and how often they have visitors + how noisy or quiet their babies are.
I was lucky because for 4 days out of my 5 day stay, there was only 1 other mother in the ward. If there are 4 mothers then expect the room to be a bit more crowded.
Babies can stay beside 24 hours or wheeled back to the nursery if you want to catch up on some sleep. But newborns spend most of their days sleeping anyway so unless you are a very light sleeper, I don't see them being too much of a problem.
Overall I found the 4 person ward at Matilda perfectly fine and I was well rested by the time I left the hospital (I breastfed while in hospital too).
- By usaraf in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 08-21-2014, 10:49 AM
- By ngnhk in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2013, 04:40 PM
- By TNJ in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 02-21-2013, 06:30 PM
- By custard in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2010, 11:20 AM
- By blessing in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 07-02-2006, 10:22 AM