Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

suggestions for good kindergarten in Taikoo??

Kitty_kok is offline Registered User
    I actually went to the Open Day of Hamilton Hill International you mentioned Mrsdoubtfire. It is a very nice school with good teachers. Heard they have connections with good primary schools in HK too. Anyone else got more info?

mrsdoubtfire is offline Registered User
    Yes, I went too. I was very impressed with the place. They seem to have a good curriculum, not sure about the connections to other schools tho? They seem very simiar to the ESF. I didn't know much about the IB program but the teacher explained it very clearly. I'm not sure if they will have places but I'm considering sending my boy there. I also don't know if they have a school bus from Tai Koo that would be the main thing for me.

mabelma is offline Registered User
    I just moved to Quarry Bay and looking for a Kindergarten for my son, I have already put in an application for my son, hopefully he will get in.

Kitty_kok is offline Registered User
    Good luck to your son Mabel.

My daughter will be going to the Hamilton Hill trial class soon. Their school seems to be able to offer my daughter the care and attention she needs. I really like how they allow children to be creative and focuses on arts (which I am not good at). I think I will also apply for my girl because they offer advance kindergarten placement if we start with their pre-school.

Laks84 is offline Registered User
    Hi all..just wanted to share my experience with wembley international kindergarten. I would not recommend this school to anyone for various reasons.
    1. The fees is a total rip off for the standards they have
    2. They do not have any kindergarten trained teachers. All the teachers are of various educational background with no experience of handling children.
    3. The school by itself looks drab.Nothing great about the classroom s too.
    4. The principal just lacks any kind of respect towards and her attitude does not give any confidence that the school is any good.

On the whole I would prefer st.anna over wembley any day.
    Avoid wembley at any cost. Not worth your money and time.

DeeVe is offline Registered User
    Hi Srivatsanb,

Your daughter must be 4 now. I live in Taikoo too and my son is 15months old. I would like to know which kindergarten did u choose finally and what is your feedback. Would appreciate any feedback. Is it possible to email you? We have applied to ICMS and Victoria Kornhill.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12