- 01-28-2015, 09:13 AM #1
Good morning! I found a lump in my right breast a few weeks back. I stopped breastfeeding almost 2 years back. Looking for recommendations/ personal experience with any doctor as I have no idea who to see!
Thank you in advance!
- 01-28-2015, 10:36 AM #2
A lump could just be a cyst or an infection so please don't worry. Make an appt with your gynecologist just to be sure. Here's a list of Drs in HK
Popular Gynecologists in Hong Kong - Hong Kong GeoBaby
You can also visit the Family Planning Association
::: The Family Planning Association of Hong Kong :::Founder of GeoBaby.Com
- 01-28-2015, 11:10 AM #3
I see Dr Derek Lo.
Dr Derek Lo - Hong Kong GeoBabyFounder of GeoBaby.Com
- 01-28-2015, 11:18 AM #4
Thank you rani!
- By miao in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2010, 08:04 AM
- By Natalie'sMom in forum PreconceptionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-31-2008, 06:53 PM
- By premama in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 6Last Post: 08-24-2007, 05:39 PM
- By Leeah's mom in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 11-06-2006, 10:37 PM
- By Grace Bellis in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 9Last Post: 11-24-2003, 08:34 PM