- 01-31-2015, 11:18 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2014
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Hello and happy Saturday!
I am looking for recommendations for a good chiropractor in Central, someone who is recommended for pregnant women would be ideal. If anyone has had any positive experiences, I would love to know?
I am 24 weeks and started getting fairly persistent upper back, neck and shoulder pain which can radiate into my arms and wrists, along with occasional chest tightness/ pain.
If anyone also has had any positive antenatal exercise class experiences would love to hear about those too.
Thanks so much for your help in advance
- By shaanmom in forum Family HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 10-19-2010, 12:21 PM
- By Coco in forum Family HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 05-26-2008, 11:37 AM
- By Coco in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2008, 10:11 PM
- By jaetee in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 11-19-2006, 10:04 PM
- By mong1972 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 2Last Post: 11-24-2004, 11:12 PM