- 02-02-2015, 02:41 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2014
- Mid Levels, Central, HK Island
Nutritional Supplements for under 1 year
My question would be, where do I get nutritional supplements for babies below 1 year. In pharmacies they told me to get a doctors prescription.
I was trying to explain that the supplements I am using are all organic and natural.
Back home, I was using DETREVIT FORTE - Humana for general nutritional support and healthy growing,
FLUROMIL - Humana for his teeth, MELAMIL - Humana for creating his sleep-wake cycle , LACTOGERMINE PLUS - Humana the milk enzyme supplement and COLIMIL PLUS for his tummy.
I am not that kind of mother that daily uses supplements, it is just if he needs them.
He is kind of to old for it anyway.
But as I am pregnant again *HAPPY*
and those I have are close to the expiry date.
I would like to buy new supplements.
I need a store, located on Hong Kong Island, as I need to talk to someone (Doctor, Pharmacist, etc.) to get information.
I would be very thankful for further information or
ideas of new brands of supplements, your experience and opinion.
- 02-02-2015, 03:22 PM #2
Perhaps you can speak to the Pharmacist at IMI
Health herbal remedies and supplements Hong KongFounder of GeoBaby.Com
- By JL168 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 07-19-2011, 10:17 PM
- By 1sttime2011 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 07-12-2011, 11:38 PM
- By unity in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 6Last Post: 06-26-2008, 07:04 AM
- By unity in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2008, 07:02 PM
- By UKlady in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 11-30-2007, 07:28 AM