- 02-16-2015, 04:35 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2015
Easi-yo in Hong Kong?
Hi! Anyone else use the Easi-Yo kit? Mine worked in Australia every single time, but here it just won't set. Any ideas?
- 02-17-2015, 12:35 AM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2014
- Wan Chai
Yes I use it, it usually works for me but every so often I get a pack that won't set. It could be due to the humidity as that has been high the last couple of days and setting issues also happen more often in the summer. I never had an issue in NZ, only here.
Sometimes if you leave it longer than the 8 hours, it will set. I've also got it to set by replacing the hot water and leaving it for longer.
You could try emailing the distributor and getting them to replace the packets that don't set.
- By UglyPugsHK in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 01-28-2011, 06:12 PM
- By carolyndrewery in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-01-2010, 11:00 AM
- By karen bt in forum Everything ElseReplies: 2Last Post: 01-25-2010, 02:40 PM
- By Jay in forum EducationReplies: 3Last Post: 08-07-2008, 11:07 AM
- By lambiebeatty in forum Everything ElseReplies: 3Last Post: 11-07-2007, 10:47 PM