Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Mid-Level Moms

laurabnd00 is offline Registered User

Mid-Level Moms

Hi ladies - I am due June 2015 and looking to meet up with other moms due around the same time. Hoping to form a group of ladies that live in/around Mid-Levels so it's convenient for playdates once the little ones are born. Let me know if you're interested in meeting up.

Laura

daisyy is offline Registered User
    Hi Laura, I've sent you a PM

Soline is offline Registered User
    Hi Laura

Congratulations!

My baby is due on 15 May and I am also looking for other mums in the Mid-Levels area (I live in Robinson road) as I will be on Mat leave in one month time. I have put a post on the due date group but didn't get any responses so far so if you have other groups that you can recommend (or have created your own?), I would love to hear from you!

All the best, Soline

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Kushan is offline Registered User
    Hi Laura and Soline,

I'm due on the 23rd May and live in Robinson Rd also so would be keen to meet up! I joined a due in group here on geobaby also so perhaps you're already part of that. ..there's quite a big group so it's hard to meet everyone whenever we catch up.

It will be so hot when these babies arrive that the closer any play dates are the better I say!

Hope to hear from you.

Cheers
    Katherine

Hi Katherine

Thanks for your post, it would be great to meet! Where about do you live on Robinson road? I am at number 77. At the moment I'm still working full time so best to meet in the evenings although I work from home quite regularly (and more and more often) so could also do coffees.

I have put a post on the due date forum for May but didn't get any response... I believe there is a whatsapp group so if you are able to also add me in, that would be great! Perhaps there are other mums that live in the same area as us? Laura, what about you, are you still keen to meet?

Soline

laurabnd00 is offline Registered User
    Hi Ladies - yes, would still love to meet. I'm due June 3rd and did join other groups on here but agree they are quite large and people live all over the place so would be easier to meet a smaller group that lives in the same area. I'm off of Old Peak Road near the LRC. In the States right now, but back Monday. I'm not working (have a 19 month old at home) so day time is best for me.

Katherine - are you working? If not, perhaps we could do a coffee on one of the days Soline is working from home?

Sent from my iPad using GeoClicks

Hi - I have sent you both a private message.

Emmy86 is offline Registered User
    Hi Everyone,

I'm also due in May and live nearby, would love to join your group if possible. I've just moved to HK recently so am keen to meet some other mums.

Thanks,
    Emmy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast