kindergarten / nursery for 2.5 and 4.5 year old - where to go...
- 06-09-2015, 06:35 PM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2015
PIPS (Parkview) Hk is close to repulse bay and all about learning through play! Lovely school with big outdoor play area. Several kindergartens in discovery bay - dbis, dmk (discovery mind), Montessori - just a matter of looking and seeing what one feels best to you
- 06-12-2015, 12:18 PM #18Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2014
My son goes to Golden Gate International. They are learning through play also and they have an outdoor area where they plant veggies. He loves it there! They are in Hung Hom and we live in Whampoa Garden so it's a convenient bus ride for us. They're pretty new so will probably have spaces. Good luck finding the right school for you and your kids!
- By kiwic_604 in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2015, 05:29 PM
- By sarah in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2013, 08:25 PM
- By MammaKatia in forum EducationReplies: 13Last Post: 09-26-2012, 01:57 PM
- By curios in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2012, 05:49 PM
- By Sazzy in forum EducationReplies: 13Last Post: 10-30-2009, 09:31 AM