Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

French playgroup for infant and toddler (Kowloon)

munich is offline Registered User

French playgroup for infant and toddler (Kowloon)

I'm a mom of 2 girls (one is 2 years old and the other is 10 months old) looking for a private french playgroup. Anyone interested in forming a playgroup?
    AntonChan likes this.

missfrog is offline Registered User
    Hello, we have a 27 months girl who is mixed of French/Chinese. We are living in NT, but are flexible to go to Kowloon side since there are limited children activities here. Let me know if you are interested. Cheers
    AntonChan likes this.

missfrog is offline Registered User
    I myself am native speaker of Mandarin/Cantonese who hold a MA in teaching Chinese As a foreign language, and can speak both English and French. So if anyone is interested in putting together a french/mandarin playgroup in NT/Kowloon with our girl, feel free to contact me on 6162 2571 (Mandy).
    Quote Originally Posted by missfrog View Post
    Hello, we have a 27 months girl who is mixed of French/Chinese. We are living in NT, but are flexible to go to Kowloon side since there are limited children activities here. Let me know if you are interested. Cheers
    AntonChan likes this.

pushar is offline Registered User
    Hi - has the french playgroup been formed? I speak a bit of french and would also like my son of 19 months to get some exposure in this beautiful language. If you have found a french teacher to teach the kids, please let me know as well.
    Ciaime likes this.

amandreaming is offline Registered User
    My 8 months old daughter is half Belgian and half Chinese and I would love to get her exposure to French environment too, as my husband is always travelling and I don't speak French. Would love to have play date or form a playgroup to hire a French teacher. Please let me know if anything has been formed. Thanks!
    Ciaime likes this.

GloriaH is offline Registered User
    Hi mommies, has this French playgroup been formed? If not, we are happy to host one at our home in shatin, or would love to join if there is currently one in Kowloon. My boy is a French-Chinese and will turn 9 months next week and we are very interested to make this French playgroup active!!
    AntonChan likes this.

AntonChan is offline Registered User
    Hello,

My name is Amy. I'm originally from HK but I'm native french speaker and i wd like to join your Fre/ Mandarin playgroup if one has been formed. In which part of the NT do you live?
    cheers, A bientot j'espere.

AntonChan is offline Registered User
    Thanks Gloria for offering a place and I will reserve the date once it has bn confirmed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast