- 05-15-2015, 11:02 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2015
i am using Clarins too, it is great - stretch mark cream for day use, body oil for night use. The body oil smells great too!
- 05-15-2015, 07:33 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2014
Palmer's Cocoa butter or Coconut oil.
Greasy means better moisturizing, I agree it feels uncomfortable...
I also always (24/7) wore a stretchy maternity belly band made by nylon and lycra to avoid all the product over my clothes and keep it moisturizing my skin, also very convenient to have it in between skin and nails when itchiness attacked! But I always tried (very hard...) to rather use my finger tips.
The itchiness is the skin stretching so you will always have it on and off... but if the skin is stretching it means that baby is growing, so... Yeah! (But itchyyyyyyy! I know!! So use it as a good excuse to call the husband for a "please rub my belly with this lotion/oil", that used to calm my skin so much and estimulate the baby a lot!)
Strecth marks are mostly genetic, but I do believe that using lotions/oils as avoid scratching really helps.
In my case also helps having showers with warm water and not using soap on that area too often.
Hope to help.
- By Ben's mom in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 08-15-2013, 03:15 PM
- By RileyC in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 23Last Post: 04-09-2011, 12:57 PM
- By MamaC in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 03-25-2009, 04:00 PM
- By CherA in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 49Last Post: 11-27-2008, 12:49 AM
- By WMY in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 05-23-2008, 05:56 PM