Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Bouncing chair/napper?

leemei is offline Registered User

Bouncing chair/napper?

I was wondering if all the moms out there put their babies in the cot for morning/afternoon nap?
    My baby is 5 months plus. He has been sleeping in this moses basket. He is growing bigger and the basket will be too small for him now.
    At night, I let him sleep in his cot in our room. However, I am struggling with the idea where to put him for his morning and afternoon naps? I prefer him to be in the living room during day time so that my helper can easily keep an eye on him.
    I want to get something that can be used as a bouncing chair as well as for napping. Is bouncing chair suitable for napping? I saw tiny love 3-in-1 rocker napper but it doesn't look big and I am pretty sure my baby will outgrown it within months.
    I would appreciate some ideas!

capricious is offline Registered User
    I got the combi roanju for my baby. She napped in it in the first few months and when she started solids, we converted it to a high chair. She used it till about 18 months. I think this is probably our best buy so far

allanwhyte is offline Registered User
    Bouncing chair for babies are really a suitable solution for their afternoon and evening naps. We can easily found bouncing chairs from online and offline retail shops. I have been using bouncing chair for my 6 months old and still happy with the feedback.