Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

High blood pressure week 32

elisakathy is offline Registered User

High blood pressure week 32

Hi Ladies,
    During one if my visits to my private doc, I was told that my blood pressure is increasing 142/90 and was told to keep a close eye. I am 38 years old. Over the weekend, at times , my BP goes up to 150 something to / 105
    I am going to deliver in Queen Elizabeth and was told I am low risk in the previous visits ( as my blood sugar and everything else seems normal ) at what point should I go to the hospital?? I feel tired but mostly fine......

Tomato is offline Registered User
    Hi elisakathy... I don't have any experience since I'm a just a 'soon to be ftm', but I just want to say that 150 seems kind of high based on stuff I've read online... (I've been monitoring my bp daily and for your reference, it's constantly been 110ish/60ish and I'm 33wks atm)

It's been a few days since you posted, but if it's still high til now, If I were you , I would just pop myself to qeh and have them look at your situation. (I think its 4f block b in qeh?) If it's nothing, then at least you can have some peace of mind... If it's something, at least you caught it early and got qeh's attention, hopefully they can revise their assessment and arrange more monitoring for your case.

Be safe and take care.