Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree11Likes

Infertility support

isahk01 is offline Registered User

Just want to ask for an opinion here: Recently got a new job with well balanced working hours. However my boss treated me not nice and I feel useless at my job. No direction, he told you whatever expectation he wanted without any guidelines. I am worry that if the situation keeps going on, it will affect my chance of pregnancy. People do not need to quite their job for a higher chance of pregnancy, I knew that. Keep thinking abt being useless does affect my mood and deal with my husband

Browngal is offline Registered User

Oh my gosh... I know what you mean, Aral... about being willling to try everything. I have to say... I started hating the word "probability" as I was going through ART treatments. I constantly wanted to shout "I'm not just a statistic"!

CoraLing is offline Registered User

Hi MiniB

My husband and I are just starting IVF and have an appointment with Dr Tracy Yeung tomorrow. This is our first experience with IVF and are quite nervous (or at least I am!) about it.

I would love to hear what your thoughts and experiences were like with Dr Yeung, if you don't mind.

MiniB is offline Registered User

Hi @CoraLing

I really liked Dr Yeung and she is still my private OB/GYN for my pregnancy now! She's fairly young - mid thirties is my guess. She has lots of time for you and doesn't make you feel rushed. Great bedside manner and checks you are doing well throughout the procedures. Not sure if you speak canto - mine isn't great but Dr Yeung is happy to speak in English and is pretty fluent. She used to work at Queen Mary ART centre so I think she's got pretty good background experienced.

The clinic is nice and the nurses are friendly. I would advise to try and get the first appointment of the day if you can as you'll find that sometime there is quite a wait - maybe 1 hour or so after your appointment time before you go in...perhaps because they don't rush people through like some places I've heard of.

The lab is in the building right next door so very convenient.

Good luck with your first appointment! Will be sending you baby vibes!

Happy to meet for coffeee if you ever want to chat.

juh512 is offline Registered User

Hi Chewy,

I know this is an old thread, but I'm ttc naturally and having been seeing Dr. Troy Sing on and off. How often did you see him and do you really think he's helped you? Thanks!

HC78 is offline Registered User

Hi everyone!

I'm an expat who has recently moved to Hong Kong.

So happy to have found this thread since it resonates with my situation as well. I have been experiencing so much frustration and disappointment in TTC. My husband and I have been trying for 10 months and each month is becoming even more discouraging.

It would be great to know if there are any fertility meet up groups so that like folks can share experiences and encouraging words/information. Please let me know if there are any or if any folks would be interested in meeting for coffee/lunch.

Baby dust to you all!

juh512 likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234