Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Post-natal Indonesian Jamu Massage

SuperMommy is offline Registered User

Post-natal Indonesian Jamu Massage

Hi Ladies,

I am due in September.
    I need some reviews on a few practitioners (mummies bellies, restoring moms etc )in HK. Which one is the best ? Please share your views.

Thanks

prag is offline Registered User
    So many views but no reply :-(

kopikang is offline Registered User
    Hi have you found one yet ? my due is end of October and I am looking for one too. :(

Yeah I have found one.. But can review her after I use her services. My baby is yet to arrive. Will update you.

Thanks , I am checking out mummies bellies and jamu massage.
    Just got the quotation from jamu massage and the transportation charge is not per receipt/actual rate basis. Means she quote quiet high for the transportation.
    And insist a need to have massage bed - additional charge for taxi cost then., It end up quite a lot for me and I do not believe per she said that with massage bed will be more effective
    As a Malaysian, I have seen the same practice did for my aunty many years ago and in Malaysia and Indonesia, the therapist do not need the bring a massage bed with them. Just on the firm bed or on the floor (with mat)
    Restoring mum is out of my budget so I think I will go for mummies bellies

I would prefer to have native Indonesian or Malay to do that but hard to find in HK (or maybe not available at all) unless we fly the person in.

Even mummies bellies was quoting quite high for transportation charges and also the bed when I had asked for a quote.
    How much did mummies bellies quote you approximately per session?
    Do you know anybody whom we can fly in ? We can ask other ladies here if they are interested in getting the sessions.

I found her on internet and but I am not sure the timing will be quite rush. The charge listed is for Singapore , and I believe if we fly her in maybe the cost is still lower.
    Classical Jamu Postnatal Massage Package | Traditional & Holistic Post-natal Centre

I have contact in Malaysia who could do that , and since she is local Malay and on this business as home based, so it is difficult here - the food(Halal issue) accommodation, and I do not know her in person, got her contact through my sister's friend who got her service . My sister was amazed that her friend did the jamu massage and after her 30 days after confinement, her belly is flat.

The transportation charge quoted by mummies and bellies is more reasonable, the service charge is the same as they advertised at their website.
    They also recommend me the massage bed but when I asked to not to have massage bed (which cost additional 500 for transport) , she said only one member of her team willingly to do that without a massage bed. She will let you know tomorrow if she is available.
    I think I will go ahead with mummies and bellies if the person who willingly to do without massage bed is available,
    The massage bed is to make it easier for the masseur not to increase the effectiveness of the treatment anyway.
    In Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia, massage bed is not necessary. (Imagine those masseurs are normally from the village and learning the skill from generation...)

I have sent you a PM
    kopikang likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast