Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Tai Po Ten month old.

ManiJo is offline Registered User

Tai Po Ten month old.

My boy is getting very interested in other kids. Looking to find people with kids of a similar age (10 months) to meet up during the week in Tai Po. I live very close to Tai Po waterfront park and walk around there almost everyday. I think it's a perfect place to bring kids and let them crawl around on the grass/blanket with some toys. Just casual meetings, maybe for an hour at the most every so often. I am a kiwi, but we are raising him bi-lingual, so cantonese speakers are welcome.

*I will be moving near Fo Tan in the future and I am keen to also meet people in that area too, although I am not familiar with the parks in that area, but I'm willing to travel there too.

nataliekealy is offline Registered User
    Hi! I live in ma on shan and have a 6 month old and would love to come and meet you in the park. We have never been there so would be great to check it out!

cinderellanita is offline Registered User
    Hi, are there still any Taipo mama gathering for kids playgroup here? I also live in Taipo and my little gal is 1 yr old now.

ManiJo is offline Registered User
    Hi guys,
    I live next to the park; I go there most days, usually later in the afternoon due to the heat. NatalieKealy, I will PM you my number and when you feel like venturing out here you can text/call me.

Caz2014 is offline Registered User
    Hi! We have a little mums meet up group, I live in FoTan and other mums in TaiPo and tai wai. Our kids are around 16-20months in age. I work 4 days but usually meet up on a Monday.

pobox557 is offline Registered User
    Hi there, My other half will be staying in HK for about 6 months. Our little on is 20 moths old now with another due end Nov. If you have any meets up can you please let me know, dont want my other half getting bored....... need some english speakers to keep her in sane she can speak cantonese as well.

She'll be in Tai po area, prob take her 10-15 mins to get to the water front or a little longer to tai po center or the new part.

Or anyone near Tung Tsz Shan, i know about a year ish ago a few people were around the area but not sure if they have moved away now.