- 07-07-2015, 09:44 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2014
Hi, I am in the process of packing up my house to move beginning of November. I am trying to find if anyone knows of a place or people I can borrow a high chair and travel cot from. Going to be spending the last eight weeks in Hong Kong with just the bare minimum and think it would be easier to use some we can leave in Hong Kong. Any suggests and help would be great!
- 07-07-2015, 01:50 PM #2
Tori, the YWCA rents some baby equipment.
However, think it maybe better just to buy something second hand and perhaps try and sell it or give it away before you leave.
Marketplace - Hong Kong Baby ClassifiedsFounder of GeoBaby.Com
- By crystal88 in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-10-2010, 12:08 AM
- By steveholy in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 28Last Post: 03-06-2009, 05:49 PM
- By natalie1 in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2008, 01:10 PM
- By PreggerC in forum Everything ElseReplies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2005, 07:29 PM
- By ritalee in forum Everything ElseReplies: 4Last Post: 02-12-2004, 11:27 AM