Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Experience delivering with Dr Wong Hong Soo at adventist

haly is offline Registered User

Experience delivering with Dr Wong Hong Soo at adventist

Hi ladies

I am currently hesitating to deliver my 2nd baby in Pamela Youde ( where I delivered my first one) or Adventist.
    Actually, I really would like to have a natural birth ( without epidural) and I know that Pamela Youde is fine for that, they won't do a c-section if not really needed, but I found the staff a bit rude sometimes (including during delivery except few midwives) and there were not very flexible regarding the positions you can have during labour, same for visit hours after delivery (despite the fact that I was in semi-private room)...
    Adventist seems ok, more gentle staff I think, with more people speaking english, better comfort, and more flexibility during labour and delivery ( I was told my husband will be able to cut the umbilical cord) but I am afraid to have a doctor that will push for c-section even if I don't need it...
    So far, I found Dr Wong Hong So to seem calm, patient, and kind but I would like to hear some experiences from other ladies who delivered with this doctor before making any decision.
    Thanks in advance !

Aselle is offline Registered User

Dr Wong Hong Soo is great, made me feel comfortable and calm during the delivery and 4 days afterwards. However, I found out recently she is not longer in Adventist. If anyone knows her new place, please let me know.