Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Anyone due in March?

srajul48 is offline Registered User

Hi everyone September is good for me too. I'll be travelling too from 24 September for about 10 days. So anytime before that is good.

angel-baby is offline Registered User

Congratulations to all. I was directed to the forum by KateD. I am due baby #2 end of Feb. Would love to catch up with some of you in Sept. Did someone mention a closed FB page has been opened?

leapyearbaby is offline Registered User

Hi everyone, congratulations to you all! im a first time mummy as well. going through absolute morning sickness misery right now with all day nausea and night time vomiting. Im due 29 February, but I hear your first one could be a bit late so I may have a March baby. I would love to meet up with you all if your schedules allow.

angel-baby is offline Registered User

Haha leapyearbaby. That's what I thought and my 1st came 3 weeks early. Hoping this one doesn't as Chinese New Year baby could prove to be an expensive birth!

Pineapples is offline Registered User

Hi Kate- I've heard the same thing, most mums in DB deliver on HK Island. They tend to go at the start of contractions and have to wait around for a long time, but better too early than too late I suppose :-)

Hi Teenytiny, great that we have due date twins :). Yes it does get expensive when you add on the OB and anaesthetist fees when going private, especially at Matilda. I'm not sure if the doctors charge different fees at different hospitals, it would be interesting to know if they do. My insurance also only covers a part of the total cost (can't remember how much) but I somehow don't mind, it was really very good and your partner and baby can stay in the room with you the whole time, which isn't common at other hospitals. They do tours for new mums considering delivering there, maybe check it out?

Hi Nav, sure lets try to arrange a meet up, mocktails sound great! Strangely with my first pregnancy I felt fine in the first trimester but I hear you on the toast side of things this time around ....

MamaEm is offline Registered User

@ Teenytiny - Where did you go for your early pregnancy scans? I am about 7 weeks now. And am too deciding whether to go public or private.

Teenytiny is offline Registered User

MamaEm - I am seeing Dr Edwin Tam at OT&P in Wan Chai. He is lovely! I'm very comfortable with him and have been seeing him a while as I needed clomid to ovulate when trying. He can only deliver privately, not at public hospitals. Which is a shame!

MamaEm is offline Registered User

Thanks for info!

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast