Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Anyone due in March?

srajul48 is offline Registered User
    Hi @Nav how are you doing? I think we may have met today at the Annerly clinic for the talk. I didn't get your details as you had to leave. But it would be great to meet you again.

Nav
    Nav is offline Registered User
    Hi @srajul48 lovely to meet you today.
    It certainly was an insightful session, gave me a lot to think about and plan.

It'd be great to get together, feel free to email me directly on the address I left for Rani in my previous post. It was a shame I had to leave, but would be great to hear your thoughts on what we learnt today.

Speak soon x

Teenytiny is offline Registered User
    I will join the Facebook group as well but after my 12 week scan results which is when we plan to share our news. HK is so small and I have a few friends pregnant due in Jan and Feb that may already be on there!

Pineapples is offline Registered User
    I had Edwin Tam for my first and definitely will be going to him for number 2. He is great, very easy going but listens and gives you time to ask questions

Nav
    Nav is offline Registered User
    @Pineapples it'd be interesting to know if you had a natural birth or C-section with Edwin Tam for your first pregnancy?

KateD is offline Registered User
    @srajul48 and @Nav glad you enjoyed the chat at Annerly! I went last week and it put my mind at ease! There so helpful and lovely. Are either of you going to do antenatal classes through them? I would love to go the whole package but can't really afford to spend that much so might just do the class they offer.

srajul48 is offline Registered User
    @KateD I am probably going to do my classes at Matilda as that's where I'm looking to deliver. I agree things can really add up and are not cheap.

Nienke is offline Registered User
    Hi Ladies,

Congrats to you all! I'll be due early March with my first! Very exciting, and a little scary.., just arrived in HK 3.5 months ago. We decided go the public route. I read that some of you have gone to Annerly - I did as well, which really eased my mind. We're now planning to go with their best of both package.

Would be really happy to meet up! I saw there are plans to meet up in September?

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast