Delivery and doctor charges
- 09-02-2015, 08:51 PM #9
Teenytiny, yes the package doesn't include your OBGYN (Dr) fee.
For a c-section the Drs use a local Anaesthetic it should be included in the package price but the anesthesiologist fees may not be included. Double check with the hospital.
A Paediatrician is usually called to examine your newborn, and make sure all is ok. Administer the first vaccines. The Paeds normally offer packages around $4-6K.Founder of GeoBaby.Com
- By jessical in forum Family HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 02-18-2015, 07:37 PM
- By firsttime_mommy in forum Pregnant with MultiplesReplies: 6Last Post: 07-21-2013, 11:05 PM
- By wonderful in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2007, 07:21 PM
- By jaetee in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 11-09-2006, 02:24 PM
- By pinklet in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2006, 03:35 PM