Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

February/March 2016

srajul48 is offline Registered User

February/March 2016

Hi I'm excited and new to motherhood. This will be my 1st child and I'm due on February 28. Is there anyone else due in February or 1st week of March? It would be great to meet some of you.

KateD is offline Registered User
    Hi Sraj48, congrats!
    I'm due March 18th and this will be my first. I just moved to HK a week ago, so still getting our bearings. Have you been here long?

angel-baby is offline Registered User
    Hi Srajul48 and KateD,

Congratulations to you both! I am due #2 on 27th Feb, would love a meet up. I did with my first and made some great friends. I will be away for the next 3 weeks but would be up for meet up when I am back.

Hi @angel-baby
    Congrats! Yes I would love to meet up. I will be busy for the next few weeks also as we're setting up a new apartment and started a new job. A couple of ladies on another forum are planning to meet up in September so I will keep up to date on plans .. Or you could joint the forum it's .. 'anyone due in March'

srajul48 is offline Registered User
    Hi @KateD and @angel-baby sorry I haven't responded to you, I've been a little busy. First of congratulations to you both!! @angel-baby is this your first child? @KateD I have been here for around 18 months. I have joined the other group as well seems like maybe there aren't many Feb babies. Where have you moved from and where are you currently living? I understand some of the other ladies are trying to meet in September so would you like to meet at the same time once a date is set or we could meet before? But also @angel-baby is away so it will be close to September by the time she is back.

angel-baby is offline Registered User
    Thanks ladies. I have just posted in anyone in March so hope to meet you in Sept. Is there a FB page too?
    Srajul- this is my 2nd baby. My LO now is only 13 months.... Frightening I know!

We moved over from New Zealand and are going to live in DB. What about yourself?
    We're going to be busy for the next few weeks moving into our apartment and starting our new jobs so September is good for me! Yes there's a fb page. You'll see in the March forum that Rani has posted a link to it

leapyearbaby is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone. Congratulations to you all! Im a first time mum. Im due 29 February! I would love to join the group!
    melissaranin likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast