- 08-06-2015, 05:19 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2014
I am a recent mom with a 3 month old son now (first time). I am sure all of you are preparing and shopping for the new arrival. I thought I shall share with you a good purchase that I made.
I bought a Carry Nest from India and this was of great help to hold the baby ( especially for first time moms). I had a ton of visitors and they all wanted to hold the baby. That is especially when this Nest was most used. Not all visitors can hold the baby just the way I would want them to and I wanted to make sure baby is comfortable in their arms.
The first few doctor visits could have not been the same and easy if not for this super comfortable nest. I went to St. Teressa Hospital for followup check ups and not only the doctor but other moms there also asked me about this!
It makes holding small babies easy. I used it in stroller as an insert and cushion, in car seat, day time sleeping etc. Most of all, it keeps baby comfortable.
I totally recommend buying it!
Enjoy and All the Best!
- By penelope in forum Baby TalkReplies: 0Last Post: 04-18-2011, 08:31 AM
- By crystal88 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 11-06-2008, 04:08 PM
- By AG2007 in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 7Last Post: 07-10-2007, 07:56 PM
- By mamaS in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 05-08-2006, 09:09 PM
- By fululu in forum Baby TalkReplies: 3Last Post: 08-07-2004, 12:27 AM